Thursday, April 25, 2013

Just Cruising On

Not too much to share here tonight...just that I took a small, little nap on the couch and this post is a bit late.
I have been cleaning around the house. I got the basement almost all put back together. I took our old desktop computer down and put the old laptop downstairs. I did some grocery shopping. On Monday, we took the kids after school and surprised them with early end of the school year gifts. Ellie got a mountain bike and Nick got a 2 wheel scooter. Both of them were zooming around the neighborhood when we got home.
Tuesday I was able to get some food prep done for the week...I baked sweet potatoes, roasted veggies and cut up fruit. Rob worked a game in the rain during the evening...we finished the book Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.
Today I had a T & TT day. I picked T up from Mom's and we came here to play and have lunch together before I dropped him off at school. I picked Nick up from school early for a visit with Dr. Schaefer about his cough. We decided to switch his allergy medication to see if that helps his nose drainage and cough. We were off to Costco to pickup new medication. We stopped off at Affy Tapple on the way home to pick up some taffy apples for dessert. Rob brought home some more mulch to continue spreading around the house. Mom and Dad came over for dinner. They were able to see the kids ride their new wheels and then finish the Little Rascals movie.
Busy day tomorrow - after school clubs, dance class, and Nick's spring concert at school. Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment