Wednesday, April 3, 2013

April Sniffles Bring May Flowers?

I guess it was bound to happen sometime...sickness. I started with a sore throat yesterday morning. I thought at first it was all the flowers in the house - they have very potent scents. It didn't seem to get any better with moving the flowers or taking a claritin. By the late afternoon I started having a draining nose, too. I made a huge pot of tortilla soup. It was the first time I made it and I will be putting it on my regular rotation - it was delicious. I fell asleep on the couch and woke up feeling not too much better. Early this morning, about 4:00ish, I heard footsteps to the bathroom and then coughing. Ellie was vomiting but it didn't seem to be her normal cough. I think she might have some variation of sickness. We spent the day on the couch together. We were able to rally a bit this afternoon and we studied for her test tomorrow.
I really don't have too much to share. The kids and Rob are back to school now. Ellie had a play date with Catherine on Monday night. Christi came over for coffee and to catch up yesterday morning  I volunteered at school. I am feeling crummy and think I need to get off the computer because I keep having to spell check words because my head is not here. Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment