Sunday, April 14, 2013

Happy Sunday

Mind over matter...if I say I feel better it will happen!?! Still have a runny nose/congestion and cough.
Honestly, not too much to share here because I have been hanging out on the couch whenever I can.
Thursday the kids started their cooking clubs after school. Nick is in cooking around the world and Ellie just a regular cooking. Both of them enjoyed their class but Nick was super excited.
We went out to Woodfield yesterday for Tony's birthday. Nick went to see the Croods with him while Ellie and I did some shopping and then we met up for a lunch at Rainforest Cafe. Rob laid mulch out in our yard and filmed a baseball game.
We had family Sunday this afternoon. We celebrated Tony's 5th and Mom's 60th birthday. Mom ordered Chicken Inn - Nick was super happy to have drumsticks. Mom made some chick'n sticks for the veg's, cole slaw, salad, fruit, asparagus, roasted potatoes. A marvelous carousel cake for dessert. The kids got to play for a little while. Never made it to 70 degrees like they predicted.
I promise to have more to share on Wednesday...I will get out of the house and do something. Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

1 comment:

  1. Do you want company if you go to Marianos? Thanks for your help today! Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete