Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Wednesday already?

Time flies when the kids are out of camp. Really, a whole bunch of nothing to share. I had my last two appointments with Whitney this week. She gave me about 2 dozen exercises I can pick from on a daily basis and I should let her know how I feel in 6-8 weeks. We went grocery shopping and finally restocked the fridge. The kids have had fun playing outside at Mom and Dad's and here at home. We have hit the pool each night this week. Rob is busy assembling a playground unit for Ellie's old cooking camp counselor. That is about it. Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

1 comment:

  1. ...with so little to share, there's so little to comment on! However...you look wonderful and we love your kids! Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete