Thursday, July 19, 2012

I Forgot it was Wednesday

I suppose this means that life is pretty normal and I am busy but I think it also represents the lack of routine this summer is.
We have had a productive few days. We did a road trip on Monday down to Naperville to search for more yards of the fabric I wanted for a curtain project. Didn't have luck with that fabric but I did locate an additional yard of the fabric I used to finish the bookcase shelves. We found some great things at the thrift store down there - American Girl outfits and a bag full of pillow forms that I can make cases for. We were at the pool Monday and Tuesday nights. Tuesday we took our neighbor with us for lunch and to see Ice Age and then back here to play legos inside. The kids are pretty cute, they are using legos to build cakes ala Cake Boss. We had Millies last night at Kate's house - nice to visit with the ladies. Today we went down to Navy Pier but it ended up being a rather quick visit because of all the camp groups. The kids did get to play at the children's museum for an hour or so. Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment