Sunday, July 8, 2012

Let the Summer Begin

Camp is officially over now. Nick was named camper of the week during his final week. Ellie made fruit flavored ice cubes for her final party. I had a girls night out with Jo on Thursday night. We went shopping, had dinner and caught a movie - it was a treat to be able to have so much time without the kids. We headed up to the cottage on Friday after camp. Rob took Nana's car back up to Michigan and was about 20 minutes behind us on the way up.
He took the kids to the beach for a little bit when we arrived and then they were off to the clubhouse for movie night. Although Friday night was hot, the cooler temperatures rolled through Saturday and cooled us off. We spent time on the beach every day and got a couple projects done, too.
The kids have made their summer lists - parks, museums, places that they want to hit before school begins. I have a couple PT appointments this coming week. I have to be honest, I totally didn't do the exercises she gave me however, I am feeling so much better. Well, I should say I felt so much better until I helped Rob move the grill on Saturday. Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment