Sunday, July 15, 2012

Time is flying

I am not sure where the time is going but it is rolling by. We haven't been doing a whole lot other than the pool and reading. We went to the Exploritorium for a couple hours on Friday before braving the pool in the afternoon. Rob and I worked and we finally got the cabinet finished in the back room. I installed the fabric on the back and the shelves and painted the rest. I have to decide what we really need to put into it - seeing as how the former stuff has been boxed since January now. I have replaced all the torn window screens in our house. I even did the garden window in the kitchen where the squirrel came in about 8 years ago - that window hasn't been opened since. Dad took the kids fishing yesterday morning. Jo and I went to a couple yard sales but didn't really find anything. I have been using the garden yield to make some pinterest recipes - dill pickles and basil salad dressing. The cucumbers have a steady production and seem to be giving us one or two a day. I think the birds are eating my tomatoes or it is too hot for them. We went to Mom and Dad's for dinner and Mom had a lovely spread of food. We left to go to the pool but didn't realize it closed at 6PM on Sunday nights. We came home and set up 2 sprinklers and had a ball. Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment