Sunday, November 17, 2013

Why did we rake?

The wind, rain, hail, and more howling wind was quite incredible today. I spent a little bit of time raking on Friday and Rob spent a couple minutes this morning until the lightening started. It's mostly on our lawn again.
Not too much to share. Had my visit with Dr. Marsh on Thursday. My labs were the best they have been in months. My white blood count is finally not in the "!" Value. My glucose was on the low end and my absolute lymph has not rebounded but he isn't concerned. I will see him again in 6 months.
Friday afternoon Ellie had a basketball game. They were able to defeat the undefeated Lincoln Hall. It was a good game. The kids and I went to Cici's for a celebratory dinner.
Saturday morning. Ellie and I had Lauren's baby shower. Nick and Rob went up to help Dean with some home projects. The shower was nice and Ellie was a great helper. We went back to their house after the shower so the kids could play for a little while.
We were the parents for church Sunday school this morning. We were able to get in a couple minute visit after church with our friends Cindy, Keith, and Barb. We came home and did some major cleaning up. Once again,  eBay has kept me too busy to clean the house up during the week. We had dinner with Mom, Dad, Jo and the boys.
Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment