Sunday, November 24, 2013

Running Here, Running There

Must be near Christmas because the running around has begun.
I honestly can't even really remember what I did on Thursday or Friday. I know I have been busy listing. I got almost 150 items listed the past couple days. I had about 30 items sell over the last couple days. It is fun when I do bulk listings, when items don't sell I can re-list them all at one time. All of those listings end at the same time, too. I got email after email yesterday when they sold.
I ran to Salvation yesterday morning, Ellie watched Nick. I was able to quickly grab about 30 items. I came home and got them into the laundry. The kids got dressed and we went to their bank to deposit their change jar - $30.00 each in change. We ran to the Morton Grove Salvation and I was able to get another couple items. Nick had a birthday party for a friend. They were seeing Free Bird at the theater and then lunch at California Pizza Kitchen. We dropped him off and then Ellie and I had a mom/daughter afternoon. We went and had a manicure together. Ellie loved it. The one technician offered to do some nail art for her. It was freezing outside but we went and walked around Old Orchard. We picked Nick up and came home. I did more laundry and we cuddled up and watched Turbo.
Today was spent inside the house, frigid outside. I organized my ebay bins and was able to purge a couple. I did about 6 loads of laundry and put away a couple bins of ours. I got busy listing but there was too much going on...the kids running through the house, food being eaten, tripping over bins...I decided to just press all my shirts and finish listing tomorrow. We went to Mom and Dad's for dinner. We ordered El Famous and had a great time together.
I am calling all spare positive thoughts...our friend, Rosie, is still having a tough time. Her doctors are perplexed at a rash she has, they think it is a drug reaction but they aren't sure which one. Also, my friend's, Debbie and Dan could use some. Dan has decided to stop treatment. Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment