Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Laid Back Days

This has been a laid back week. I have just been watching listings close and mailing things out. Of course I got an email from eBay tonight with free listings for the next 5 days, so I will be productive again. I was able to get grocery shopping done on Monday. I did a run to unique but didn't leave with much. Dean and the girls came to watch Ellie's game. I don't know what happened our team but they were on fire. Ellie scored twice and was the center for the tip off. She played an awesome game, EPS won 22-6.
Rob and I got to do some early morning Target shopping yesterday. Rob worked late Monday night so he didn't have to work until the afternoon. I volunteered at school. I checked out a new thrift store and was able to get a bag of ties.
I went thrifting today but ended up with things for us. I got Nick a pair of boots for the winter. I found this great pottery bowl that you bake bread in. Mom and Dad came for dinner. We had taco night. We watched the Middle and cuddled on the couch.
Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment