Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Wednesday Already?

Time is flying by. Not too much to share tonight. I have been busy listing and shipping. I finally brought my kids clothing upstairs and have started to tackle those. We went to the dentist last night. Ellie is cavity free for the 11th year in a row! Nick has another small cavity on one of his molars, not really his fault since he is a diligent brusher...it is the flovent inhaler.
Ellie had a basketball game tonight, unfortunately, they lost. Mom came to the game and then over for dinner. We ordered Chinese and brought it in since the game didn't end until 6:00.
I have my 6 month Dr Marsh visit tomorrow morning. Just blood work and an office visit. Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

1 comment:

  1. Wow...you didn't say a word about Marsh to me! Stop by after for a cup of tea. It was a fun evening...thanks for the company and dinner! Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete