Wednesday, August 28, 2013

I Have No Title

My brain is lacking the creativity for a proper title tonight. Not too much to share either. It is still hot and muggy outside. We have been to the pool in the evenings after homework. I took Kitty to the vet on Monday and she got a booster antibiotic shot. The vet thinks she looks about 70% better. Ellie and Nick are still liking school. I went in to meet with the speech pathologist about Nick. He hasn't outgrown some of his issues and he will be evaluated this week. Ellie's application was accepted and she is on student council for the year.
We had Wednesday night dinner with Mom and Dad tonight. Another good summer meal - I made fake chicken salad again, sauteed veggies, broccoli, watermelon, and pineapple. Mom made a cucumber & zucchini salad. I made a peach pie - tweaking the recipe a bit this time. We played Scategories after dinner - it was very laughable.
Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

1 comment:

  1. Loved dinner...loved Scategories...love all of you! Hope it's a cooler night in the ol' house tonight! Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete