Thursday, January 12, 2012

yucky snow

I was really 100% fine without snow this winter but we finally have it. The kids loved playing in it today but it is cold, wet and heavy. I didn't post last night because it has been a quiet week...not much to share.
Margaret contacted me and asked if I would be willing to reach out to a patient who had questions and concerns about his upcoming surgery and chemo. I talked with him for about an hour the other night.
Nick and I replenished out fridge and pantry on Monday. We went grocery shopping and picked up some necessities.
We went to the park district camp open house last night to try to see which camps to enroll in for the summer. Ellie is leaning toward the cooking camp and Nick doesn't really care as long as it is fun.
Checked out Salvation and picked up a very cool Brio building set and some valentine stuff. I stopped in there tonight and was luck enough to find a pair of snow pants for Ellie. I didn't realize that I had given away her old ones from last year.
We got Valentine decorations up because the house looked so naked without Christmas.
I have a icky tummy tonight. I am not sure if it is something I ate or a bug. I do have to say that when I shoveled the walk this evening it was very nice to not have major neuropathy issues going on in my hands. Visualising my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment