Thursday, January 26, 2012

I need the sun

It has been gloomy this week...I am in need of some vitamin d.
Not too much to share, it has been a slow week. Nick was star of the week at school so he got to bring in his favorite book, favorite toy and decorate a cut-out person with his favorite things. It was problematic because I started to cut out pictures from magazines and he wanted his to look like all the other kids with just words written.
Ellie just took her test at school and in less than 2 months she pulled herself up 2.5 levels. I guess there is a huge multi-month, multi project assignment that has just begun. Ellie picked Florida as the state she wanted to tackle. I haven't seen any notes on the assignment yet but my understanding is it culminates in a huge 3D project on the state.
Mom and Dad have been sick with a cold - we have stayed away. I did make and bring over soup the other night. Nick and I got a Matteo fix on Tuesday. We went over at school to pick up the kleenex we left in Jo's car and help Jo hang some frames. Since Ellie and Tony weren't there we had Matteo all to ourselves.
Hate to say it but that is all I've got. Visualising my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

1 comment:

  1. And most excellent soup it was...truly got us on the road to wellness. You do know the reason it was a slow week was because we're out of commission, don't you? Please let Ellie give me a call in the morning...I feel bad I missed her call. Thanks for helping us heal! Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete