Sunday, January 15, 2012

sunday, sunday

So, I continued to have the upset tummy into Friday. It was better around lunch time. Nick and I stayed in our PJs until late afternoon. I made a pot of roasted vegetable soup with all my left over veggies in the fridge. When Ellie came home from school - Nick and her went outside to play in the snow. It was so cold though so I only gave them about 15 minutes.
Ellie went to the basketball game with Rob. Nick and I took our soup and went over to Mom and Dad's. Ellie got to help out in the concession booth and watch part of the game - she had fun. We had dinner at Mom's and then headed home.
Nick woke up Saturday with a runny nose and sneezing. We took it easy in the morning. I then went into Salvation donation mode. We organized all the toys in the back room and Nick made some decisions as to which he wanted to donate. I then moved up to Ellie's bookcase - we organized and moved some into Nick's room and some to donate. I moved to the basement to finish us my donation mode.
Ellie got picked up by Mom and Dad for an adventure and then an overnight. Rob, Nick and I headed to do some thrifting and grocery shopping. We came home and I got groceries put away and then Nick to bed.
This morning Rob went to church and Nick and I stayed in PJs until lunch time. Nick still has a runny nose and insatiable hunger. I got some laundry done and some things put away. I went to pick up inhalers at CVS. We went over to Mom and Dad's for dinner. It was a Polish menu tonight. I helped Mom with dinner while the kids played. Dad had taken Ellie to Mt. Trashmore sledding. Mom and Dad agreed to let Ellie stay over another night. We came home and I tried to get Nick to sleep but he kept calling down. The 1st time Diesel 10 (from Thomas) was under his bed and was attacking him - I took Diesel 10 downstairs with me. The 2nd time he thought he heard the phone ringing. He finally went to sleep.
I hope all the germies are out of the house now (Ellie had it, I had it & Nick has it - Rob always has something). Visualising my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

1 comment:

  1. I know it was a typo, but I bet you were tired trying to put Nick to sleep tonight! Let Ellie stay a bit tomorrow...we want to finish a project. I'll take Nick, too, if you and Rob want some alone time! Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete