Sunday, February 8, 2015

Nothing Creative

I am stumped for a title. Finally started to feel better toward the middle of the week but could not get enough sleep the last few days.
The month has started off well for business. I had some crazy sales, an Elmo Play Doh set, bought for 5.15 and sold for 115.00. I bought and listed a bunch of pillows on Friday, all sold on Saturday. I have to get busy listing this week.
Mom and Dad succumbed to the bug this past week so we didn't get together on Wednesday. We did all do Family Sunday today. We had a belated Super Bowl party with lots of finger foods. The kids loved to see and play with their cousins...it has been a couple weeks.
Really nothing else to share, slow week.
Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment