Sunday, February 22, 2015

Chinese New Year

I feel like my posts are becoming a bit boring...good thing, bad thing...I don't know. 
Lot of the same old stuff this past week. Fiercely cold outside, bitter wind chills. I stayed in most of the week because of the cold. Ellie woke up vomiting on Wednesday. No headache so this must have been viral. Poor girlie spent the morning on the couch with a bucket at her side. Thankfully no one else picked up the germs and Ellie was back in school on Thursday.
I was able to get a lot of listings done while trapped inside. I just got a promo today and was able to relist about 350 items. Sales have been steady, too. Ellie came shopping with me yesterday and every store bought more great items. It has been a while since I had receipts with over 25 items on them! I will be busy listing this week.
Nick has been busy with his sound unit at school. He had to build an instrument this weekend. He chose a flute and we made it from a section of pvc. He was pretty happy with it.
Happy to report we got together for Sunday dinner and no one was sick! We celebrated Chinese New Year with Chinese food and drinks. The kids loved playing with each other. Nick and Tony were very busy building on MineCraft.
Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

1 comment:

  1. Dinner was so much fun. Glad the boys have found something in common that they can do individually! Let's hope all of us are on the good side of healthy! Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete