Sunday, February 15, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day

Not too much to share about this week. It was cold outside and I tried to stay inside. I took advantage of being inside and listed. It has paid off because sales continue to be strong.
I got to spend some time with Teo. Mom came down with the dreaded germs, so I picked Teo up. We played and had lunch together before I took him to school.
Did a bit of thrifting but sadly there hasn't been a fabulous find lately. I did buy a crapload of Disney plush at Salvation- already sold a couple.
We did Valentine's Day at home yesterday. Ellie helped me bake some cookies and chocolate dip strawberries. I made baked rigatoni, asparagus, fruit, and veggie meatballs for dinner. We stopped by the GGs for a visit.
Today we spent the day inside but went to Mom and Dad's for dinner. Mom made a great dinner with an equal amount of sweets for dessert.
Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment