Sunday, January 25, 2015

Organized

Oh my, oh my...the New Years organizing has hit. The Container Store has their Elfa storage on sale, we took full advantage. Rob and I did some measuring and thinking and decided to get his closet done, half on my closet done and another shelf for the closet.
It really started on Monday. We tried to see Paddington but it was sold out. We came home and Ellie has really been wanting a desk for her room...we went shopping. We did a run around to the thrift stores and finally found one at Salvation. It is a cute, vintage, mid century wood desk. She is still thinking about how she wants to make it over - paint, stain, fabric.
Tuesday, Rob and I went to the Container Store to place our order. I picked it up on my way home from watching the girls on Wednesday. Mom and Dad came over for dinner on Wednesday. We played a couple rounds of Heads Up since the Middle was a rerun.
I was keeping up with my listing goals last week and was so happy to get a promo. I was able to relist all my unsold items and start selling them. Mom and I went out to run some errands on Thursday. It was nice to get out and spend the day together.
Poor Nick has succumbed to some bug. I kept him home on Friday and he seems to be doing a bit better now but still not himself. Rob and I put in the Elfa system on Friday. His closet has so much more functional space now. He hung my shelves and I can now fit all my sweaters and our bed sheets without them toppling down on me.
I guess all this organizing inspired Ellie because she started cleaning her room. We ended back up at the Container Store for a couple more shelves for her closet. She was a good sport and came thrifting with me. We had a great find day. Ellie spotted some great items, too.
Today, Rob and Ellie went to church and Nick and I slept in. Nick pretty much lounged around all day. I spent about an hour custom boxing a picture frame. Ebay sales totally picked up this weekend...love seeing stuff go out the door. We went to Mom and Dad's for dinner and came home and tried to get Nick to bed early.
Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

1 comment:

  1. Tried? Best laid plans! Thursday was good...long time in the wait. Glad you had the chance to relist! Here's to a good week. Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete