Sunday, January 18, 2015

Sunshine

It has been wonderful for the sun to shining so bright and the temperatures warming up a bit the last couple days.
I did a bunch of listing this past week. I did a bit of thrifting, too. Very hit or miss - I either find a car load or nothing. Sales have slowed...I think holiday bills have come in and spending has ceased.
I ordered new curtains for the living room and back room. They were delivered this week and I ironed them and hung them- love them!
We were notified earlier in the week that Ellie, the alternate for the Spelling Bee, would be in the Bee. I went to watch her on Friday. She made it a couple rounds and I am so proud of her.
We went to see the dance show at Niles North on Friday night. It was a nice show, a bit long.
Mom and Dad took all the grandkids for an overnight on Saturday...thank you! Rob and I had dinner at Rocanto and then did some shopping. We found major bargains at Meijer. Rob found a couple pairs of shoes and I got Ellie some, too.
Meijer was so fun that we decided to road trip to a different one this morning after picking the kids up. Had another car load of bargains.
We all have off tomorrow and I think we will go see a movie.
Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

1 comment:

  1. Just a few questions...what is a cat load and how do you hing something? I know, it's come to the point where you're testing your readers to see if we're paying attention, aren't you? It was great having the kids...glad you two got out together! Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete