Sunday, January 4, 2015

Happy 2015

I had a wonderful Winter Break with the kids and Rob. We spent time with family and friends. We spent Christmas Eve with Mom and Dad and Jo, Ole and the boys. It was themed - Christmas around the world. We had breakfast at our house on Christmas Morning. We headed up to Wisconsin for a couple days after - got to visit with UB and catch lunch with Becki and Eddie on the way back home.
December was my best month for ebay so far. Sales just kept rolling in and I was not complaining. January has been just as active. I have had 26 sales in 4 days. I am looking forward to listing. I have accumulated some winners.
This week we have really just hung low and stayed around the house. We got our first real snowfall of the winter and the kids were so happy to play in it.
I think I am leaving christmas up until the weekend and working more on organizing and business this week. I did get all my year end accounting done.
Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment