Sunday, December 21, 2014

Whirlwind Continues

It seems like a year has gone by since my last post. Time is certainly flying by.
Highlights from this week - Ellie's basketball team was in playoffs. They won one and lost one on Monday...and lost the final game on Wednesday by one point.
I have been busy with ebay. Between trying to get a couple more listings up, to shipping and packaging items up, to trying to organize to get our house in good shape for Christmas. Then all the thrift stores tempt me with Christmas being 50% off. I did some shopping this week, too.
I did kick butt and cleaned up the house. I have all but 3 boxes downstairs and massively cleaned the first floor.
I made a couple batches of applesauce for gifts and we started making cookies today. We are about halfway finished.
Merry Christmas to all, hope your week is filled with love and laughter.
Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment