Sunday, December 14, 2014

Holiday Whirlwind

I am having difficulty remembering what I did this morning, much less this last week.
Ellie had her last couple basketball games. They won the Monday game but lost the Tuesday game by 2 points. It was an amazing game to watch...it was the 1st and 2nd place teams and it was intense. She has her tournament this week. 2 games played back to back on Monday and Wednesday.
Nick had his concert on Wednesday night. Mom and Dad joined us and it was a packed gym. Nick and the 2nd graders sung a couple Beatles songs and Walking in a Winter Wonderland. He looked handsome in his blazer.
Friday I coerced Mom and Teo to do some road warrior fun with me. We went out to the chocolate outlet and hit all the thrift stores near by. Found some great things that I already listed and they sold instantly.
December is keeping me busy...no complaints here because I would rather have 10 sales a day than nothing. I listed the remainder of my watches today and sold 3 within hours.
We had a social weekend, a party, visiting with friends, and church tableaux service.
Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

1 comment:

  1. Miss you guys...but, if it's fun for all...no complaints! Can we talk about hanging garland? Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete