Sunday, December 7, 2014

I Think We Need To Disinfect

This has been one mammoth week. It seems like months ago that I last blogged.
We have all had various forms of this virus/cold/really crappy sickness. Nick is finally better but is cranky and still not himself. I am no longer leaking gallons on snot from my nose but still have an occasional cough. Ellie is still in the zone. Poor girl has not been sick like this in years. She probably started last weekend but is still coughing, sneezing,  blowing and miserable. Rob is doing okay - I think he is gone so much that he avoided getting the full illness.
I really worked my tail off listing last week. I had free listings. Cyber Monday started out real slow...not one sale until 6PM but it has been strong since. I am more than double my daily sales goal. I have sold some funky stuff.
Ellie had 3 basketball games last week. They won 2 out of the 3. Whatever Ellie has, so does her team. It is okay because they are still in 1st place. They have 2 games this week and then the tournament.
Nick got to see his story acted out in "That's My Story" last week at school. His story was My Loose Tooth. We went to see it Friday night and it was so neat. The way the drama team put these kids stories to life was great.
Saturday afternoon, Ellie and I had Mom's annual Luncheon. We got there just a bit early to help out. The company was great, the food was excellent and a great time was had. I was supposed to drop Ellie off at the high school after and pick Nick up but Rob needs our help. The AV club was on for concessions and all of his volunteers had resigned. Ellie, Nick, and I helped out and ran the concession stand for the evening. It was the cross town classic and was busy. We ran out of most everything.
We were all tried and slept in today. I got a bunch of laundry done. Nick read some books, Ellie did some homework. This afternoon we went with Mom, Dad, Jo, Ole, and the boys to Skokie Theater to see Willy Wonka. It was an experience. Afterward we went for dinner at Great Bejing. It was also and experience.
I medicated Ellie up...I am a bit worried because she hasn't been this sick in a long time. I am giving her nebulizer treatments and busted out the steroids tonight. Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment