Sunday, November 9, 2014

Long Week

I guess I was so busy running around this week that has caused this week to seem very long.
I did some thrifting this week. It was 50% off for a few days and I can't not check that out. I found Dad some ski goggles for his brisk winter walks.
I had my 6 month visit with Dr. Marsh. My labs were all good and I will see him in 6 months. Took Nick back in to see Dr. Gallai, his molar kept on bothering him. He was put on a round of antibiotics.
I was able to get a bunch of listings up. I did a major purge of my old stock. I made a couple lots of craft kits and was able to sell them locally.
Ellie had her first basketball game. They have a really good team and won their game 30-3. Ellie is the tallest girl on her team and is great getting the rebounds off the rim.
Nick and I hung out on Saturday. Rob was working on the final touches to Dean's fireplace mantle and Ellie was at her Red Cross babysitting class. Nick was complaining all day of a stomach ache. I thought he might have developed some issues from the antibiotic. He called down to me around 9 pm that he thought he might need to throw up. I made it upstairs just in time to turn on the bathroom light for him. Poor boy. It took a while for him to get to sleep but I think it was the antibiotic.
We went up to Dean's this morning to drop off and install the mantle and visit. It looks great, Rob did a nice job. We went to Mom and Dad's for dinner. Mom made chili with all the fixings and monkey bread for dessert.
Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment