Sunday, November 16, 2014

Let It Snow

First real snowfall fell last night, it makes everything look clean. The kids really wanted more so they could play in it.
Monday I stayed in and took apart the first floor. I bought storage totes at Target and separated all my boxes into categories. I ended up finding many things that I had forgotten about. By the end of the couple hour organization kick, I had the trunk loaded with bags to donate. I unearthed all my Christmas items to list. I am on a self inflicted thrift moratorium until I get some of these totes listed and sold.
Ellie had 2 games this week and they won them both. Ellie made a shot and is really good at rebounding. She hurt her ankle during the previous weeks game so we are getting her a pair of basketball shoes. Their team is undefeated, the only team in the Little 9!
I took advantage of the cooler weather and baked a batch of sweet potatoes and roasted cauliflower. Nick helped me make applesauce.
I watched the girls on Wednesday. Kenzie is on the move now. She does a great army crawl. Sav is still pretty happy sitting and playing.
The kids and I had our dental cleanings on Friday night. Nick's gum is looking better. Ellie is still cavity free. I had X-rays taken and my teeth are great. We went out for Chinese after. We ate at the restaurant and had a great time.
Rob had to work all day Saturday. He was able to get Ellie a basketball hoop to practice her shooting at in the afternoon. Neha came with and practiced. I took them to the mall afterwards. Tweens in a mall make for a long visit.
Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment