Sunday, September 21, 2014

Happy Birthday Joanna

Had an awesome thrifting ebay week. I LOVE halloween costumes! It is crazy how quick they sell and how much they can sell for. That being said, I listed and listed more this past week. I thrifted a couple days because you gotta get while the getting is good. I had the most awesome find at a garage sale. An entire box (think Costco fruit flat box) filled with 1980s cartoon/celebrity character lcd watches. Some were new in package and a bag of un-packaged ones. I got the entire box for $5.00. I have listed one of the watches and already have my opening bid of $50.00.
Sad thrifting news...the new Savers opened. The closest one geographically to me...and it stinks. Overpriced and nothing stellar, I really hope that changes.
Ellie and her volleyball team have kept up with their undefeated record. She had 2 games last week and they won both sets. Ellie got the winning serves for the last game.
Rob had a huge week at work. It was homecoming and the 50th all class reunion of North. He was busy running around but it was worth it. We went to the game Friday night. North lost the game but the kids had fun and we got to see fireworks.
Nick had an impromptu play date with our neighbors. It was a beautiful afternoon and the boys had a ball climbing the tree and riding the bikes.
We celebrated Jo's birthday today at Mom and Dad's. Mom made veggie sushi, roasted veggies, summer salad, scallion pancakes, and chick'n. Ellie made cupcakes and decorated hep them beautifully and mom had pumpkin rice crispies.
Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment