Sunday, September 28, 2014

Happy Birthday, Rob

It has been an awesome week. The weather couldn't be anymore perfect. Sales are wonderful.
I did some shopping this past week, trying to pick up more costumes, I can't keep them up...they are seriously flying off the shelves. I took advantage of free listings and tried to get as many items listed as possible. Hit a couple rummage sales and lucked out with craft kits. My labyrinth watch sold for $112.50 today.
Ellie had a volleyball game this past week but their undefeated record is no more...they lost both games to the other school. I watched the girls on Wednesday. They are getting bigger and really starting to move around.
We went into the pediatrician a office for flu shots and asthma check ups.
We all had Thursday off of school and we took advantage of the gorgeous weather and headed out to Hampshire to Goebberts Farm. It was such fun. There was a giant jumper, train ride, petting zoo, slides, and more. We thrifted on the way home.
Friday was Aron's birthday. We celebrated with celebratory dinner at L Woods. It was a change of pace and we all enjoyed it. We shared the gooey chocolate cake for dessert.
Saturday we had the fun fair at school. Ellie volunteered her time with student council and ran a game. Nick got to play some games and visit with friends. Ellie baked and decorated cupcakes to take with us to Dean and Lauren's house. We went up there to visit and have dinner. It was fun to visit and catch up.
Today we did homework and cleaned up. Ellie was a huge help in researching toys for me. I have had some real great finds but the research takes a bit of time. We decorated outside and put out Halloween today. Tonight both Ellie and Nick helped...we joked about my "sweat shop". Ellie would mock up a listing, I would take pictures and look at it and Nick would weigh it. They packaged up my soap packets, too. We went to Mom and Dad's for dinner. Mom made ribs, strognoff, broccoli, summer salad, cabbage and BBQ chick'n. Pumpkin pie and cupcakes for dessert.
Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment