Sunday, September 30, 2012

Thought I Was Ahead

I thought, for a change, I was ahead of things...wrong. My license plate sticker expires today and I mailed the check in earlier in the month and got an envelope back and just put it aside. Well, I went to put the sticker on my car and instead of a sticker it was a note with my payment stating I needed to get my car emission tested before they could process my sticker. I guess I know where my morning will begin tomorrow.
My computer, the one that lost all its powers last week, had the black screen of death today. Luckily, I plugged our external drive in and backed it up but it appears the hard drive has some issue. A warning keeps appearing telling me that at any moment my drive could be dropped.
Rob went up to Michigan with Dean to have a final work weekend before closing up until next year. The kids and I hung out. We did some thrifting and sales yesterday and the fun fair at school. We met Jo, T and Te for lunch at CiCi's. They came over after and helped us decorate for Halloween.
Today we picked Tony up and went to see Hotel Transylvania at the theater. It was a cute movie. We did some grocery shopping after. Rob was home when we got back. The kids played for a bit before we went to Mom and Dad's for dinner. It was taco night...very tasty. The kids played for a bit and we came home.
Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment