Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Fall is Here

I caved and had to close some of our windows...didn't want to have to throw the heat on. On Monday we went to the Museum of Science and Industry and spent the whole day there. It wasn't crowded and we were able to leisurely go from exhibit to exhibit. Rob and I were saying it has been almost 20 years since we were last there. We stopped at Trader Joes on the way home to pick up some groceries. The kids played outside and we all crashed early.
I have been busy on ebay. It is free listing this week so I am taking advantage and trying to get all my items I have on this week. I have all our old Halloween costumes listed right now. Mom and Dad came for dinner tonight. We had vegan cutlets, pasta, salad, broccoli and fruit. Nick hasn't come out with the fact that he isn't feeling good yet but he was rather hot to the touch tonight. We shall see if school is an option tomorrow.
Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment