Thursday, September 13, 2012

Blah, Blah, Blah

It has been a frustrating later part of the day. My computer started acting weird this morning and by this afternoon it was in recovery mode. I don't think it was a virus but I lost all my 2012 pictures. It stinks but it puts into perspective that all of the pictures are in your heart and mind. The saga continues because I also lost all my software and drivers, bookmarks and preferences. I still haven't been able to get our wireless printer to be wireless again.
On Monday, we went to Mom and Dad's after school. We were able to meet up with and visit with our first neighbors when we moved to Evanston. Chris, Brian, Tacha and Lexi were in town and met us for a visit. We haven't seen most of them in over 10 years. It was so cool to watch our children play where we used to together.
On Tuesday, the kids and I took a long walk/bike ride and picked up Subway for dinner. It is nice because they are old enough that they don't get tired doing that walk anymore. They watched the 1st part of SpyKids, too.
Today, we played outside after school and walked/biked over to the park. Elie has been helping me with getting my ebay thing ready for shipping and pulling the right bags and labels...pretty cute. Crazy to think a used shirt is over $20. Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

1 comment:

  1. I missed you last night...how is the computer working? You're always welcome to come here to print stuff you know. Here's to a great weekend! Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete