Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Happy Birthday, Rob!

It is Rob's birthday today and it coincides with a day off of school. We went to Lincoln Park Zoo this morning. It was a bit cool but it was great to leisurely stroll through the zoo. We had lunch together on the way home and then Rob played outside with the kids for a bit. Mom and Dad came over for dinner. We cleaned the freezer out for dinner - chick'n nuggets, broccoli, mashed potatoes, sauteed veggies and mom brought a salad. I made a cake for dessert. We watched the first part of The Middle before Mom and Dad went home.
I spent Tuesday thrifting to rebuild my inventory. I went up north and had fairly decent pickings between the 3 stores I went to . My costumes went for more than I could ever have thought - considering I had them all out at our garage sale for $2.00 each. I thrifted a bit on Monday, too. I am getting to know when to stop into stores to take advantage of their discounts.
Ellie started ballet club on Monday. I have hope it will lighten her step. Nick is having fun at school, too. Not too much else new. Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment