Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Where is Spring?

Seems like we skipped a season and went straight into summer. At least it feels pretty nice right now. Honestly, not too much to share tonight. With gas being as high as it is, I have been coming home when I drop Nick at school and working out in that time.
Sunday night kinda sucked. I wasn't tired and didn't feel like sleeping. I went upstairs around 1:30AM and I heard Ellie walking around shortly after. Around 2:20AM the "cough" started. I grabbed the garbage can and headed to her room. Pretty much twice an hour for the next 10 hours, Ellie was mucus vomiting. Ellie stayed home and slept until noon. She was all better and back to herself by the afternoon.
Nick celebrated his birthday at school today. We brought popsicles to share and his advocate made him a birthday crown. He seemed to be excited about it. We went over to Mom and Dad's after school and ate lunch with them. Nick and Tony watched the Muppets. I got some quality time with Matteo.
We had dinner here tonight. I was going to order out because the heat and not wanting to heat the house anymore but I tossed on some veggie meatballs and used up the veggies and fruit from the fridge. Ellie is getting real good on her roller blades and Nick is doing pretty good on his skates. He was pretty funny the other day, he is all padded out (knees, elbows, wrists and helmet) and he fell and asked where his butt pads were?
I am not sure what I am going to do about the calluses on my feet. They are annoying and occasionally hurt. Visualising my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment