Wednesday, July 16, 2014

WooHoo Wednesday

Monday morning was wet and rainy so we brought all my packages to the post office instead of leaving them for our mail lady. We were going to head north to thrift but changed plans. We went to Office max because Ellie is all about getting a bargain and they had Sharpie markers for a quarter. We had lunch of the way to pick Mom up. We went to Target and to the produce store. Rob took Nick to the pool and Ellie went to the mall with Neha. I got some time to myself.
Tuesday we did head north. We went to Gurnee and I found some good stuff. I found 5 youth sized Disney resort shirts, some vintage Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, a vintage train set, and a couple White Soc shirts or us to wear to the game Friday night. We hit a couple more stores on the way home and found some other good stuff...Christmas stockings, longaberger basket, quilt panels. The kids played outside while I got dinner ready.
This morning we were up and out to Buffalo Grove to watch the wee ones. They are getting more social each time we see them. We came home and Nick asked to try to ride his bike again...can't recall if I posted this or not but we took his training wheels off last week. Ellie went over to Neha's and it left Nick and me alone for a bit to work on his bike riding. Within about 5 minutes...he got it. By the time Ellie came back he was working on trying to start off by himself. He was so proud of himself- I was too. Mom and Dad came over for dinner, it was nice enough to eat outside again. We had chick'n, cauliflower, corn, fruit, veggie enchilada, and salad. I spread pesto on bread with some slices of tomatoes- so yummy. 
Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment