Thursday, July 10, 2014

Where Are the Days Going?

Time is flying be good… Not really sure where it's going. We've been kind of monotonous this week, we've done seven eBay listing, swim at the pool, played in the yard, that's about it. Today we went up to watch the girls. They are full of personality, smiling and laughing. We did a bit of thrifting on the way home. We checked out ultra foods – surely a winner with Ellie. She loved their cupcakes. Mom and Dad came over for dinner...it was so nice out we ate outside. We have chick'n, broccoli, watermelon, salad, and sweet potatoes. Mom made banana muffins for dessert. Nick tried riding his bike without training wheels with good success. He is still wobbly but he had no wipeouts.
We hit the pool twice on Tuesday. I went with the kids from noon to 2 and then Rob took them from 5-7. They slept really well that night! I little girl at the pool told me I had a bug in my hair… I shook my hair and she said it went away. About eight hours later at home and feeling something and I realize the bug still in my hair. It was a hardshell yucky big ugly antenna bug. It  freaked me out so much I had to wash my hair in fear of the stupid dog laying eggs in my hair.
Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body, and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment