Sunday, June 29, 2014

Almost Forgot it Was Sunday

Rob had a day he had to take or it would have rolled into a sick day...so he took tomorrow off and we get an extra day up at the cottage...but it threw my Sunday night off.
The kids finished camp and loved it. Nick won his bridge competition on the last day and got peanut butter cups as his prize. We got some playtime at the park with the cousins on Friday. We met mom, Jo, Tony, Matteo, John, Natalie, and Brady at Castle Park. It was a lovely morning and the kids got to play for an hour. We headed up to the cottage Friday afternoon and traffic wasn't bad. We got up in time for a scoop of ice cream at the soda bar and to watch the sunset. We've had a couple nice beach days, some shopping, some reading, and just a laid-back weekend.
Visualizing my healthy and continually feeling body in the new normal, Tree

1 comment:

  1. I can tell you're in laid back mode...you didn't edit. Left me a little confused, but at least I know you all are having a good time. Did Ellie do the teen night? You didn't tell us that Nick won the bridge competition...cool. How's his elbow? Give me a buzz when you get home. Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete