Sunday, June 23, 2013

Tired Post

I am tired so this is not gong to be a huge post tonight. We got some pool time in at the end of last week. Swim lessons ended on Friday and Ellie was able to test out of level 7 and is now on level 8. We went up to Michigan on Friday afternoon...longest trip ever, almost 4 hours. We were able to get some beach time in on Saturday but the water is still way too cold to be in. We finished up a couple projects and started a couple more - always a work in progress. I did take my ativan up with us and I was able to sleep. I guess that just might be what I continue to do for the nights there.
We stopped off at Bass Pro on the way home today and the kids got to do their summer camp - bb gun target shooting, crafts, and line casting. We went to Mom and Dad's for dinner - yummy fruit and salads, veggie burgers. The kids got to play with Tony & Teo for a bit.
I will hopefully have more to share on Wednesday. Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

1 comment:

  1. You didn't tell me you weren't sleeping at the cottage. We'll have to talk about my new approach...it's helping. Missed you this weekend...we have to work on some projects together! Thanks for the garlic sauce...I forgot to have you try my basil dip...it's very nice. Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete