Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Almost forgot it was Wednesday

This week is flying by. We still have swim lessons in the morning and then the kids have one session of science camp in the afternoon.
Monday I went grocery shopping because we were out of so many things. The kids got to pick their favorite fruits and veggies out. Ellie even tried the portabello pizzas they were sampling.  I ran over to Unique to see if they had anything great. I ended up with a couple shirts. We went to the pool in the evening and stayed for a couple hours. It was 92 degrees when we got there and was 72 when we left.
Tuesday the kids watched Hop between swimming and camp. I did some house cleaning while they were at camp. Mom and Dad came over for dinner. We made the portabello pizzas, a farro beet salad, fruit, salads. Ellie made a oreo pie for dessert. We watched America's Got Talent. Dad helped Nick and Rob get the lights going on the train outside. You couldn't really tell when it was still light outside but once it was dark the red lights glowed and the caboose was lit, too.
Today we came home for down time between swim and camp. I did laundry and worked out. Ellie made a peanut butter pie for dessert. I took advantage of the cooler temperatures and made pumpkin bread. While I was working out, Ellie and Nick surprised me and washed the dishes and then dried and put them all away - very nice surprise. I came home and got mega loaded laundry baskets put away. I went out to fertilize and weed pull the garden. Rob brought the kids home and then he took Ellie with him to do a couple things. When they got back home, we took a walk to the park to play. We came home and had dinner and then while I was making zucchini bread, Rob took them to a different park for a bit.
Looks like it will be a hot weekend, glad we got the air conditioners put in at the cottage. Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment