Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Lovely Day

I can't believe it is the last week of October and we have window wide open...such a lovely day. Not too much to share tonight. Mom and Dad came over for dinner tonight. We had burgers, broccoli & cauliflower, potatoes, fruit and Mom brought a summer salad. It was great that the kids could play outside this afternoon. I did notice that the tree we always take our Halloween pictures in front of lost all its leaves overnight. e
I had a great talk with my friend, Kim tonight. I have been very busy listing this week - free week on ebay. I honestly have nothing else to share. I haven't even hit the thrift stores this week because I have been just trying to weed through what I have in boxes.
Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment