Wednesday, August 22, 2012

School is a GoGo

School started for Ellie on Monday and Nick on Tuesday. Nick was a bit nervous but really likes school. Today was the first day they were both at school all day. I kept checking the clock to see how much time I had left. I didn't do anything outstanding - just got to take the extra time to go through the racks at the thrift stores.
We are back from our summer hiatus and we began our Wednesday night dinners again. It was a hodge podge tonight. I cleaned the freezer out the other day and decided to use things up. We had veggie burgers, potato pancakes, applesauce, broccoli and cauliflower and berries. Mom made a Dr. Seuss pie for dessert - green banana cream.
We had Milliertime here on Monday night. It was great to have Kelly and Molly here. We miss Kelly and it was so fun to see Molly cruising around.
Not much else to share. I think I am going to try to get some ebay auctions going. I have a couple bins of fall clothes and Halloween costumes. Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

1 comment:

  1. It might have been a hodge podge, but it was a delicious dinner. Thanks. It was fun to cuddle for a bit after dinner...they're growing up far too quickly! thanks again. Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete