Thursday, August 30, 2012

Believe it or Not

The delay = my eyes did not want to look at he computer screen one more second last night and I turned it off at 9:45PM. I thought I would watch some tv, close my eyes for a few minutes and then pick the computer up later to blog. Well, I closed my eyes and woke up on the couch at 2AM and I didn't want to blog then.
I have spent my days listing on ebay. I have almost 100 items listed and already half have bids and will sell. I have tripled what I spent at the rummage sale last weekend.
The kids have been loving school. Ellie and Nick participated in 2 new research studies at Northwestern's cognitive learning lab. Nick is doing a math study and Ellie one that looks into learning styles.
Our garden is still flourishing - tomatoes turning red each day, still a few cucumbers coming and the peppers are finally able to be picked.
We will be heading up to Michigan this weekend...so I will post next Wednesday. Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment