Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I Guess it is Wednesday

I think I have a summer cold. I thought it might be allergies but claritin isn't helping. Aagghh.
We've been hanging at Mom and Dad's house this week. Kids have painted, played and blew bubbles like mad. Nick did a study at Northwestern this morning. We were supposed to go to the pool this afternoon but opted for the Exploritorium and park instead. We hit the pool with Rob in the evening.
I took the kids for their first eye exams and both did great - wonderful vision with no need for glasses. We found our missing library books and returned them. Finally got around to grocery shopping and re-stocking the fridge and pantry. We tried the pool last night but when we got there, the water was freezing and only the kids went in.
Kids have had some nice outdoor playtime. We put new training wheels on Nick's bike and he is able to really motor around now. We are driving Jo down to jury duty tomorrow - she has been serving all week. I think we might try to hit the history museum or children's museum - we will see what the weather brings. Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment