Sunday, March 15, 2015

Happy 13th Birthday, Ellie

As I type this blog, I am now the mom to a teenager. Scary and exciting all in the same breath.
This week was so slow on ebay. Thankfully, it picked up and I am ahead of my goal by 3 days now. I did go out and shop a couple days, nothing stellar but a lot of little things.
Nick had an overnight with Tony and Teo on Friday night. Jo and Ole offered to take home for a boys night so that we could celebrate Ellie's birthday without her little brother. The boys were going to Minecraft and watch movies. Ellie invited a couple friends for dinner and hanging out at our house. 
Saturday we went to see Blue Man Group. Nick has been watching the commercial longingly for a while and he asked last month when we could go to see it. We had nice seats and I think we all really enjoyed getting to laugh, and let our inner kids escape for a couple hours. Nick and I went to buy part of his birthday present afterwards, his new bike. This was this first brand new bike. Ellie made their birthday cakes while we were out. 
Today, Ellie worked diligently on decorating cakes. She made a MineCraft cake for Nick and a One Direction cake for her. We stopped by the GGs to celebrate the kids birthdays with them. We went to Mom and Dad's for Sunday dinner. It was St. Patrick's themed with pierogis for Ellie and corn pudding for Nick. Great roasted potatoes and carrots, sautéed cabbage, and green noodles. 
Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Theresa 

No comments:

Post a Comment