Sunday, March 8, 2015

16 Year Anniversary

On Friday, Rob and I celebrated our 16 year anniversary. Ellie had her middle school recreation night, but Rob, Nick and I went out for dinner. We all celebrated together on Saturday with some fresh cannoli. We celebrated at Family Sunday today. Mom re-created our wedding dinner and dessert.
I was busy this week listing. I had the free listings and got almost 100 items listed. I lost my motivation by the end of the week because sales have slowed down. I am not too far off my daily goals but I would much rather be above my goal. I have been able to list a few items locally and sell through our local garage sale site. Love cash and not having to worry about shipping and feedback.
Ellie stayed home sick on Thursday. She woke up with a headache and luckily it didn't turn into the normal migraine. By the afternoon she was better and helped me list.
I took Nick for a haircut this morning. He hasn't had one in a couple months and it was much needed. We can see his handsome face again.
We traveled West yesterday and had a fun day. Did some thrifting, shopping, and walking around. It was beautiful out...funny how 50* feels so warm.
Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment