Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Late

Yes, this post is late. This post is 3 days late. Why? Well, I started this blog while I was on a much different journey than I am currently on. I began this blog as a place where I could "put pen to paper" and describe my feelings and my thoughts about what was happening. As I traveled further along my path/journey, I went from daily posts to every other day, those to twice a week, and finally a weekly update. In a couple weeks, the beginning of May, I will be 5 years out from diagnosis. That is a huge milestone. I believe, for that visit, I will only be seen on an annual basis. As my visits span out, so do my thoughts about why this blog was created. Personally, I have never kept a diary or journal, and that is what this has blossomed into. I have decided that after my visit, I will only be posting as I have any related appointments...sporadically.
I have thought about this for a long time and I don't wish to have a regular post of my doings. As I grow my business, my name is out in the world, and I don't need my buyers/customers, googling and finding out my everyday life.
Last week, I listed like crazy. I had free auctions and took advantage. I more importantly, got a bunch of clothing that has been boxed and sitting in the basement, out the door. Finally, sales picked up after the tax day deadline, maybe refunds are coming though. I have a new mail carrier and she hasn't left a great impression. My packages are taken and not scanned in for days. I guess it isn't just her, as I hear similar stories from other sellers.
Ellie joined me for a Saturday morning sprint to Salvation Army and a rummage sale. We spent the evening with Dean, Lauren and the girls. It was nice to catch up and visit, it has been a long time.
Sunday we went to church and dropped off bags of stuff for their rummage sale. After I started preparing my planters for this year with some new spray paint. We went to mom and dad's to celebrate Tony's 7th birthday. The kids payed nicely together and had a fun time.
Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment